Exactly 3 years ago today I took a solo leap into the unknown.
What I’ve discovered while spending all this time falling in love with myself:
- Every relationship I’ve been in has hurt me in ways that have changed my life, because I let them, both hurt me and change me.
- Sex has hardly any appeal when you use it as fuel to feed pain.
- Unconditional love is so fucking hard.
- I’ve never been an innocent party in any dynamic that I’ve had my hands in.
- People won’t always choose you, it doesn’t mean you deserve it.
- Another person’s energy can drain the fuck out of you and it doesn’t always have to make sense, but it’s okay to let them go.
- Forgiveness rides in waves.
- Not one single person can replace another because what you share is undeniably unique.
- Others fear can destroy you even if you feel full.
- Solitude is comforting, it’s also relentless.
- The current dating pool consists of mainly two deep ends; the over-interested and the under-interested.
- I exist in the very small in-between of that pool.
- I want to share my life with someone, but not at the expense of our freedom, mistakes or individual power.
So, I’ll just be over here, building my empire. #newmooninscorpio #transcending